Well, I once got a tip that I will introduce to you today. Sadly, as I started making the tutorial I realized that it just isn`t that good... When I first tried it out about a year ago, I was looking for two specific fonts and were able to find them using this method, but now I have tried six different fonts, and the program unfortunately was`t able to recognize any of them. But, you may be lucky so have a go! :)
1) Zoom in the text so that it`s pretty big on your screen (you will only need two, three words). Take a screenshot of those words. Make sure you don't get any other graphic in the screenshot.
2) Go to https://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/ and upload the screenshot there.
3) Often it`s not able to recognize all the letters, so you need to type them in.
4) This will give you a list of font options to choose from. You may find it right there, or at least something similar.
5) Google the name of the font and it will help you find a place where you can download/purchase.
And my all time favorite:
If you would like, you can download a whole packet of 300+ fonts from Kimberly Geswein Fonts for personal use, right here! How amazing is that?? :) Have fun!!
Make sure you check out the poll for next week and VOTE! :)